Friday, October 9, 2009

What to sell

 I have been as Damien says "spread eagle" in trying to cover everything. This can be good or bad depending on what you are trying to do. I have an assignment to do, a presentation to make and an architectural, academic and social audience.
Not everything should be conveyed to all people, this I have touched on in the thought of individualised user catalogues. In this case I am not marketing to the builder or the council but will as most products do advertise to the end user. There are many things the end user will be effected by. I believe what should be presented because of the constraints of the project, is what all markets do and advertise the most popular and most desirable options.
For aneX this means breaking the concept into clear digestible packages for the consumer.

No comments:

Post a Comment