Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Development title 01: BUILDO

I made a quick animation depicting cubes forming together and moving around, amongst each other. This is the primary idea for what I want to create, the cubes representing room sized spaces. The title 'BUILDO' is a working title, I want a short catchy, symbolic name for the product and brand to be presented.

I feel this animation is almost the first thing I have actualy created for this project and it is a good feeling. Through doing it and viewing it I am prompted to improve and inspired to do more.

Architecturally the next model I hope to include a structural skeleton grid, and then let the cubes be replaced by partition like walls that will create spaces within and around the grid framework.

Propaganda is a vehical which I think will be usefull and powerfull in conveying my project, which will be a brand and a concept. Comunication is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment